Reformulated to be over 80% organic! Drench your thirsty skin with the healing benefits of shea butter and nourishing oils. Soften and soothe dry, rough elbows and feet.
Organic Evening Primrose Oil - Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Directly incorporated in the skin's lipid layer reducing dryness and irritation.
Organic sunflower oil enhances the integrity and hydration of the skin while aiding in the repair process. It is high in skin-soothing gamma linolenic fatty acids compared to the food preserving high-oleic acid oil found in grocery stores where they use the hybridized version.
- Healing for wounds.
- Apply before swimming to form a protective barrier and greatly reduce the possibility of chlorine-induced eczema.
- Softening for cuticles and nails
- Silky soft feet and hands if socked overnight after applying Nurture
- A pea-size amount rubbed into damp hair tames and de-frizzes. Great for boys' hair!
Ingredients (Nurture): Organic Sunflower oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Evening Primrose oil, Beeswax, Lavender essential oil, natural Vitamin E
Ingredients (Ruby): Organic Sunflower oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Evening Primrose oil, Beeswax, Bergamot, Geranium, and Lavender essential oils, Vanillin, natural Vitamin E
Our only supplier is Mother Nature and this product is totally free of mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance, phthalates and sulphate detergents. No animal testing. No parabens. All ingredients are plant-based with the exception of beeswax.
- Best applied right after shower/bath to clean damp skin. For ultra-soft and silky hands and feet, apply at bedtime and put socks/gloves. To help prevent chlorine-induced eczema, apply a thick layer behind knees and other spots prone to eczema.