General tips that will help peel-off the mask in one piece! Any remaining mask can be washed with water.
1. Thicker application is better especially around the edges.
2. We find it best to start peeling from the neck and then moving up.
3. Sometimes there is little remaining around the edges which can be rinsed or removed with a wet washcloth.
4. Filtered water at room temperature is best for mixing in. It takes about a minute of mixing for a smooth, velvety mask. ️
5. After applying, waiting for full 10 minutes is best.
6. For extra glow, these can be used after massaging in a serum as part of a facial.